Worrell is looking for a video editing intern for the 2020 Summer season. This internship will contribute to the visual output of our Research and Strategy department primarily and our marketing department secondarily. You will have responsibility over the storytelling and editing of project assets that have a great impact on our clients — these are videos ranging from operating room procedures to patient interviews. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing, multi-national design firm and work on projects for the most influential clients and companies in the field of healthcare. You will learn how to make assets that show the complex, life-changing world of healthcare design. This is an opportunity for someone to get behind the controls of editing programs and build their skills in creating a full deliverable.
This is a paid internship, requiring about 40hours/week onsite in our Minneapolis office.
- Organization of visual and audio footage
- Document and store footage appropriately
- Edit large amounts of content to create a story that is clear, impactful, and educational
- Create transitions, intros, and closings that are on-brand and appropriate to the audience
- Create b-roll and simple animations to create a comprehensive piece
- Contribute to production: operating equipment, lighting, microphones, etc.
- Junior or Senior in Undergraduate program
- Experience working with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, etc
- Videography basics, including experience behind a camera
- A strong portfolio and resume’ (preferably digital) that demonstrates your videography and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate across specialties and with clients
- A passion for solving healthcare problems