This internship will contribute to the visual output of our Research and Strategy dept primarily and our marketing department secondarily. You will have responsibility over the storytelling and development of project assets that have a great impact on our clients. You will learn all about how research plays into the early concept generation of life saving devices and systems. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing, multi-national design firm and work on projects for the most influential clients and companies in the field of Healthcare. This is a paid, full-time internship in Minneapolis, MN.
- Enrich the team’s storytelling approach by consulting on layout and multi-media aspects of our various research report presentations
- Translate data rich research findings into understandable and engaging infographics, journey maps, and other visual representations
- Support user resonance testing by visualizing early stage digital prototypes and experiences
- Develop UX skills such as user testing, prototypes, etc.
- Junior or Senior in Undergraduate program focusing on user experience, interface design, graphic/communication design, and/or illustration.
- Ability to craft designs in a variety of software (Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision, Premier (or other video editing software), Microsoft Word and PowerPoint)
- A strong portfolio and resume’ (preferably digital) that demonstrates your visualization design skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate across specialties and with clients
- A passion for solving healthcare problems