The Executive Assistant is responsible for the organization, provision, and implementation of day-to-day hospitality, as well as administrative assistance to the Company’s leadership.
- Opening of the office at the beginning of the workday and proper office shutdown at the end of the workday.
- Be present at the front reception desk to welcome guests and administer non-disclosure agreements to visitors. When necessary, assist research study participants with required paperwork
- Maintain day-to-day upkeep of the office including conference rooms, meeting areas, and kitchen space
- Maintain inventory and ordering of office snacks, beverages, and supplies
- Create all necessary shipments for the Company and manage non-freight shipping in and out.
- Organize and facilitate catering for meetings and events
- Assist Executive in scheduling, communications with contacts, travel planning and all other administrative needs.
- Manage expense reporting for Executive team member
- Organize travel, cars, and hotels for staff and visiting guests
Excellent administrative skills and the ability to communicate well with people at all levels are essential. Must have strong attention to detail, as well as organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills. Experience with MS-Office is needed.
Worrell is a healthcare research, design and strategy firm headquartered in Minneapolis. We have offices in Shanghai and London and a 45-year track record of award-winning design. We offer competitive compensation, an awesome work environment and company culture, and the chance to build and work with some of the most influential and innovative companies in the world. And of course, we are an equal opportunity employer.