- Design Research (leading, organizing, and conducting user interviews, developing interview materials and activities, leading synthesis, and generating meaningful insights and behavior patterns for presentations and reports.)
- Journey Mapping and Service Blueprinting (planning and creating visual representations of workflows, experiences, and specifications that support them).
- Communication (speaking, writing, leading and facilitating ideation sessions, delivering presentations)
- Collaboration (working closely with different types of people to effectively drive outcomes).
- Bring empathy for the user into every project, and advocate for the needs of others through design.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in design research, human-centered design, service design, or related field.
- 4-year degree in Service Design, User Experience Design, or related field
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects and responsibilities
- Open to travel
Worrell is a healthcare research, design and strategy firm headquartered in Minneapolis. We have offices in Shanghai and London and a 45-year track record of award-winning design. We offer competitive compensation, an awesome work environment and company culture, and the chance to build and work with some of the most influential and innovative companies in the world. And of course, we are an equal opportunity employer.