Worrell is currently seeking a full-time Design Researcher to join our Minneapolis team. As a Design Researcher at Worrell, you will be part of a team working to improve lives globally through design. Our work centers itself in human centered design and design thinking to better understand end users and the context that surrounds them. We deliver successful results on projects ranging from developing strategies for medical device companies to serve global communities, creating innovative solutions for pharmaceutical companies to better serve patients and healthcare providers, and observing in clinical spaces at hospitals to discover new ways for products and services to meet the needs of users.
We are a lean, fast-moving team, and every day’s work is different. The problems we tackle on a daily basis require someone who can work independently but knows collaboration and asking for help are just as important to a successful design process. We rely on effective written communication, an eye to design, and attention to detail when developing interview materials and crafting reports and presentations. We must be well spoken and inquisitive when conducting user interviews and delivering presentations. We also need to learn quickly and think strategically in order to find themes and insights in our desk and user research. We depend on the Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office products to complete our work.
- Conduct user interviews with patients, families, and HCPs
- Learn quickly and think strategically in order to find themes and insights in our desk and user research
- Observe ways for surgical instruments to meet the needs of users
- Deliver successful results on projects developing strategies for medical device companies to serve global communities
- Create innovative solutions for pharmaceutical companies to better serve patients and HCPs
- Create workflows and journey maps to visually communicate findings with clients
- Facilitate blueprinting sessions to best show research findings
- Present research findings to the client in a creative and collaborative manner
- Strongly demonstrate strategic thinking and communication
- Design Research (developing interview materials and activities, conducting user interviews, leading synthesis, and crafting presentations and reports.)
- Communication (speaking, writing, leading and participating in ideation sessions, delivering presentations)
- Collaboration (able to work with different types of people to effectively drive outcomes)
- Leadership (able to lead tasks and projects to satisfy client deliverables)
- Attention to detail