As an Associate UX designer at Veranex, you will be part of a team working to improve lives globally through design. You will have the opportunity to apply design thinking and principles to product development and strategy, as well as visual user experiences, both digital and in print.
- Contribute during all phases of the product and service design process, with particular emphasis on User Experience definition, design, and implementation
- Assist with structure and user flow for digital user interfaces, including embedded software, mobile apps, and other screens
- Support UX activities including wire frames, user testing, architecture, prototypes, interview guides, etc.
- Show empathy for patients, providers and clients throughout all touch points
- Maintain a user-centric focus while creating visual designs and consistent design languages for digital and print components
- Work collaboratively and take direction on various tasks
- Present your own work for internal critique and client-facing presentations
- Communicate and collaborate with departments within Worrell, and assist on research efforts, co-creations, and other cross-departmental efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, user experience/interaction design, or related field
- 1+ year’s executing human-centered design processes and projects
- User Experience Design activities (use case scenarios, system mapping, wireframes, digital prototyping, usability testing, etc.)
- Digital User Interface Design (presentation layer graphics, mobile app design, etc.)
- Communication (writing, speaking, critique, co-creation, presenting, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Open to occasional travel
- Unyielding curiosity about people, products, design, and technology
- Strong preference for experience in medical device or consulting
Worrell is a healthcare research, design and strategy firm headquartered in Minneapolis. We have offices in Shanghai and London and a 45-year track record of award-winning design. We offer competitive compensation, an awesome work environment and company culture, and the chance to build and work with some of the most influential and innovative companies in the world. And of course, we are an equal opportunity employer.